Limited Warranty by GZEITEN
Our wetsuits are carefully assembled by hand with attention to detail to ensure good quality standards.
Our commitment to honoring warranty claims is important to us. Every claim will undergo a thorough review. If you believe there is a warranty issue, please contact us to request a repair or replacement. We value our customers and will always fulfill legitimate warranty claims.
Therefore, we kindly request that you carefully assess whether you genuinely believe the issue is a defect before submitting a claim. It’s essential to be prepared to provide photographic evidence.
If a product is deemed defective under normal use and proper care within 365 days from the shipping date, GZEITEN will undertake the necessary repairs or replacement.
The decision to repair a product will be made upon receiving the defective item. To initiate the repair process, please ensure the product is clean and dry, and cover the postage costs.
Please note that you have to add the purchase receipt since without a purchase receipt, the repair will not be covered by the warranty.
- Manufacturing, workmanship or assembly defects.
- Any physical flaw in the Wetsuit that causes the neoprene material or seams to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly of the Wetsuit.
- UV or sunlight wear and fading
- Any alterations made after 365 days
- Prints, including logo on the back, on the arm and inside print
- Print or colour imperfections or fading thereof
- Repairs or modifications conducted by anyone other than GZEITEN
- Damage to the ankle area due to incorrect or excessive stretching when putting on or removing the suit
- A normal change of the neoprene material which does not affect the qualities or performance of the Wetsuit
- Damage resulting from washing machines or dryers
- Damage resulting from wearing the suit in hot and/or chlorinated water
- Comfort preferences
- Physical abuse or damage to the material, including but not limited to cuts and tears e.g. when opening the shipping box; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage
- Damage from sunlight, chemicals, improper recreational use or care, or any damage beyond the product’s natural life expectancy.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities
- Damage to the internal taping due to wear and tear
- Damage from improper storage or hanging
- Damage from Velcro leash ropes
- Damage to the zipper caused by forceful actions while getting in or out of the suit (including instances such as the slider coming off the zipper teeth, broken zipper teeth, broken slider, and broken zipper pull).
Disclaimer, limitation on liability To the extent permissible by applicable law, the wetsuit is provided ‘as is’ and this warranty and any implied warranties are your exclusive warranties and replace all other warranties or conditions, express or implied. Some countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Some countries or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
You may also have other rights that vary from country to country and jurisdiction to jurisdiction. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and except as set forth in this limited wetsuit warranty, in no event will GZEITEN be liable for procurement of substitute products or other special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages arising out of or related to the wetsuit or its use by you or any third party, whether under theory of contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, product liability or otherwise.
This limitation will apply even if GZEITEN has been advised of such damages and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. GZEITEN’s total liability will not exceed the purchase price paid for the wetsuit giving rise to such liability. Some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.